Creative Work Experience Programme
The Creative work experience programme is to up-skill and prepare clients for work in Graphic Design, Illustration, Photography, Sign Making Industry, Clothing Print, Manufacturing, 3D Printing or other creative roles.
Clients on the Creative work experience programme receive training and engage in the use of Industry standard creative software, equipment, workflows, processes and systems such as Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign as well as processes and workflows for client communication, product proofing, Manufacturing, Sign making, Printing, Cutting, Laminating, screen printing or other Industry processes.
Training and Support Areas
- Practical training in the use of Industry standard Graphic design and photography software such as Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Training and work experience in the use of Industry standard equipment for the Wide format printing, clothing, personalised products printing and manufacturing this includes media Loading, Printing, Cutting, Pressing, Lamination, DTG processes, UV printing, 3d processes and more.
- Training and work experience in industry standard workflows and processes that include order Graphic Design, proofing, Printing, manufacturing, packaging, shipping, warehousing and stock reports.
- Mentoring and support for work.
- Training in work skills, deportment, communication skills, Time Management and professionalism at work
- Experience of individual tasks as well as team projects.
- Create a portfolio containing images, screenshots, videos, information and other media that evidence the practical work that they have carried out while on the programme – this will also be used in Job applications and will help to differentiate our trainees from other job seekers.
- Where required, Trainees will get help for further training or education.
- Help and support in getting back to work this will include CV updates, profile updates via LinkedIn; Interview skills training; Jobsearch and Corporate visits to boost confidence.
- Increased levels of self-esteem, self-confidence
- Practical Work Experience and Work skills that can be used in Job applications
- Intermediate knowledge of the Wide format print, clothing and Accessories printing industries.
- Basic knowledge of Photography, Photo editing and print
- Practical Training and Work Experience with Industry Software and Systems for Graphic design and Photo editing.
- Increased personal and work skills that will be measured using task results and questionnaires.
- Increased knowledge of how to work individually and in a team as well as improved behaviour and confidence in a work environment.
- Corporate visits to boost confidence
- Help in securing Long term employment opportunities on completion of the project either within the Mastroe Social Enterprise or with other organisations.
Completing The Programme
Mastroe Creative work experience programmes really empower our learners. Learners that successfully complete the programme are presented with a Programme certificate which highlights project areas, activities and skills gained while on the programme. This usually proves helpful and can be used in CV and profile updates or in applying for Jobs.
How Do I Get Involved
Getting on Mastroe Big Picture Program is easy and starts with filling out the Form below.Training Registration Form