Enterprise work experience programmes up-skill and prepare trainees for work in Admin, Retail, Customer services or other office based roles.
Beneficiaries on the Enterprise work experience programmes receive practical – “Hands on” training and experience in the use of office equipment, software, industry standard workflows, processes and systems such as Online webshop and Website data processing, Odoo ERP, Sage, SAP for order to cash, purchase to pay, Manufacturing or other Industry standard processes. They also get to communicate and interact directly with clients as well as go on corporate visits to boost confidence and see the practical application of learning within other organisations.
Areas & Activities
- Advanced work skills that cover deportment and professionalism at work.
- Practical training and work experience in professional enterprise communication this includes communication via telephone, e-mail, letters, etiquette in teamwork, groups and communication with Managers or supervisors.
- Practical training and Work experience in administrative tasks, methods and processes.
- Practical training and work experience in professional enterprise processes that include processes for Sales, Purchasing, stock management.
- Practical training and work experience in professional enterprise systems and I.T that include Odoo ERP system, SAP, Website and Social Media maintenance, Touch Typing, Key areas in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Back To Work help and support – includes CV and profile updates; Interview skills training and Jobsearch.
- Corporate visits to boost confidence and observe the use of their training within other organisations.
- Personal and Work Related Mentoring and support.
Enterprise work experience Programmes runs from 10.30am – 3.30pm .
Please arrive at 10.15 for a 10.30 start
– Please contact us for more information and start dates
Completing The Programme
Mastroe Enterprise work experience programmes really empower our learners. Learners that successfully complete the programme are presented with a Enterprise Work Experience Programme certificate which lists projects, areas, activities and skills gained. Trainees can also request a letter that provides further information on the work experience programme. These documents are helpful and can be used in CV and profile updates or in applying for Jobs.
Getting on the Mastroe Enterprise Work Experience programme is easy and starts with clicking the button below and filling out the Form.Training Registration Form